From the movie Marley and Me: "What I really wanted to say was how this animal touched our souls and taught us some of the most important lessons in our lives. 'A person can learn a lot from a dog, even a loopy one like ours,' I wrote. "Marly taught me about living each day with unbridled exuberance and joy, about seizing the moment and following your heart. he taught me to appreciate the simple things- a walk in the woods, a fresh snowfall, a nap in a shaft of winter sunlight. And as he grew old and achy, he taught me about optimism in the face of adversity. Mostly, he taught mea bout friendship and selflessness and, above all else, unwavering loyalty"
I will be living by myself next year in a lofted town home, and will be getting a dog of my very own. I have been praying about this decision and I know it is a huge huge commitment, but I have faith and trust that God will bless me with a loyal companion that will provide me many happy moments in my life.
Some of the dogs that I have been considering are the following:
~ Golden-Doodle ~
~ Papillon ~
~ Sussex Spaniel ~
1 comment:
If you are not afraid of hair then a sheltie would be an amazing choice. Since one of your choices is a golden doodle then Iam guessing you are not afraid of a lot of hair. A sheltie is a miniature collie. This is the sweetest tempered breed, highly trainable, smart, and submissive. I own three. Their proper name is a Shetland Sheepdog, and they have the appearnace of a miniature collie.
Post a Comment